Turquoise and Copper Blended Chains mixed with a Turquoise Braided Cord for a pop of color. The butterfly pave charm adds a playful look to this summer bracelet.
Tanya G. Jewelry accepts the following payment methods:
* All Major Credit Cards
* Money Order
* Paypal purchases made from a secure online Paypal account transaction for all major credit cards.
All purchases made for Tanya G. Jewelry through ETSY are secure and safe for online transactions through Paypal.
Additonal Transaction Information:
* The buyer must pay the seller directly. Do not send payment to Etsy.
* The buyer must pay at the time the transaction is created, according to transaction agreement or the terms in the seller's Shop Policies.
* The buyer must submit valid shipping, billing and payment information to the seller, according to transaction agreement or the terms in the seller's Shop Policies.
* In the event of a dispute concerning the return of the item(s) to a seller, the buyer may be asked to provide Etsy with proof of shipping back to the seller. Etsy will not hold the buyer responsible for postal or shipping service delays or errors, theft or customs delays when returning items to the seller.
If there are any transactions questions please feel free to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping within the U.S. is based on U.S Postal service standard shipping recommendations for jewelry at $5.00 per item and when shipped with another item $6.00 total.
International Customers: Shipping calculations are based on USPS shipping standards.
Shipping confirmation can be confirmed using the USPS shipping confirmation and all items will be insured at no cost to the customer.
Exchanges- If an items becomes damaged in transit, it will be repaired at no cost to the customer. Please contact us via conversation or email us at email@example.com. Customer satisfaction is a priority.
All cancelled orders will be refunded immediately.
All Tanya G. Jewelry purchases are guaranteed. If the client has a problem with the jewelry the item can be returned for repair or exchange.
All made to order jewelry requests must be made through conversations using the Alchemy feature on the Etsy page.